HEALTH & SAFETY
Presentation of a SafePass or its equivalent in print or digital form to a competent officer, as defined by the relevant decree, will be mandatory at registration for entry to the conference. In an attempt to control the spread of coronavirus in Cyprus, the Cyprus Government has decided that SafePass presentation becomes mandatory in hospitality venues and other gathering places including conference sites.
It is noted that for a SafePass, citizens aged 12 and over must present one of the following forms of evidence:
- Vaccination certificate with at least one dose and after a period of 3 weeks has passed. Citizens can present the Vaccination Card given to them at the Vaccination Centres, or
- Proof that a person has contracted COVID-19 in the last 6 months. Citizens may present the release text message or the recovery text message sent to their mobile phone by the Ministry of Health, or
- If one of the above does not apply, and as a temporary solution, citizens aged 12 and over are given the option to present a negative test certificate, from a PCR or a rapid test, valid for 72 hours. Citizens may present either the form provided by the different test units or the text message sent to their mobile phone with the result of the test. It is specified that certificates from an antibody test or self-test will not be accepted.
The Cyprus government runs a free rapid-antigen program at a number of locations. You can visit the link below for daily updates regarding COVID-19 in Cyprus and test locations:
Additionally, click here for a list of approved labs that offer COVID-19 PCR testing for a fixed price of 50 Euro.
- The use of a protective face mask is compulsory in all indoor areas and outdoor spaces
- Maximum set capacity in the session rooms and other indoor areas of the conference according to the relevant decree.
- Application of antiseptic solution before entering the rooms and staying at a safe social distance from others are strongly encouraged
- Other measures as necessary