Online registration is open
Registration Fee Packages
Only Registered delegates will be able to participate in the conference program. Choose from the registration packages available below. Pay close attention to what each package includes when you click on it, as well as any necessary documents/proof, and select the package that best matches your needs.
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
|HYBRID Conference Registration Type||EARLY FEE
(applies until 11:59pm E.T. 15 May 2021)
2. ONSITE/IN PERSON
4. ONSITE/IN PERSON
|6. NEW! ONLINE/VIRTUAL REGISTRATION PACKAGE
Non-ISPA / non- CyPSA Member
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTES
- A completed registration of at least one author as presenter at the Conference and payment received by April 30th 2021 are required for the entry of an accepted paper in the Conference Program and the Book of Abstracts.
- Important restriction regarding multiple submissions: Each conference registrant can be a presenter for a maximum of 2 contributions (paper / poster / round table). This limitation does not apply to other types of presentations. Note that all authors in symposia/round tables/and workshops and organizers of committee/interest groups meetings are considered “presenters” and thus must be registered in order to remain in the program. There is no limit on the number of contributions an individual author appears as a non-presenting co-author
- Registrations from 2020 have been rolled over to 2021. Paid registrations from ISPA 2020 are valid for ISPA 2021 and no other action is needed. Only completed registrations count towards the presenters’ and reduced early fee deadlines so this is the time to settle payment and invoices in case of incomplete registrations. If you are unsure about the status of your rollover registration you can check by logging in to your existing conference account or you can contact the ISPA 2021 secretariat .
- Presenters and others considering travelling to Cyprus for the onsite/in-person arrangements but not feeling yet comfortable making such plans given the current situation, are encouraged to proceed with completing their registration for “Online” attendance. Organizers will provide these attendees with the opportunity for a REGISTRATION UPGRADE to “Onsite/ In-Person” (with the Early Fee) up to June 30th, 2021. Likewise, organizers will provide attendees who pay for “Onsite/In-Person” registration with the opportunity for a REGISTRATION DOWNGRADE to “Online” (with the Early Fee) up to June 30th, 2021 with a full refund of the difference.
- VIRTUAL ONLINE registration includes: Publication costs, online participation in all the synchronous, live-streaming and asynchronous pre-recorded sessions of the Scientific Program and other conference arrangements including opening and closing ceremony, interaction groups and networking sessions, social aspects and meetings of general assemply/committees/special interest groups, online support throughout, Conference e-Materials on demand, Pre-Post Conference workshops available for an additional fee.
- FULL REGISTRATIOM ON-SITE/IN-PERSON includes all aspects of the ONLINE registration package above PLUS: on-site participation in the synchronous/live-streaming sessions of the Scientific Program, special live sessions for on-site only including poster sessions and netwroking sessions, conference arrangements, Conference Materials with Printed Program and conventional Delegate bag, Daily Coffee Breaks and Lunch, Opening Ceremony and Get Together Reception, Closing Ceremony, Farewell Party/Dinner, City or otherTour, Wellness Sessions. Pre-Post Conference workshops available for an additional fee.
- LIMITED NUMBER OF ONSITE/IN-PERSON REGISTRATIONS: Only a limited number of onsite/in-person registrations will be made available due to venue capacity restrictions in order to stay in compliance with health and safety measures. A first-come-first-serve policy for completed in-person/onsite registrations will be applied.
- STUDENT MEMBERS REGISTRATION ON-SITE/IN-PERSON includes all aspects of the FULL PHYSICAL ONSITE registration package above except the Farewell Party/Dinner which is available along with the Pre-Post Conference workshops for an additional fee.
- Proof of paid ISPA membership for 2021 should be sent by email at:firstname.lastname@example.org . If you do not have a current membership, click here to join ISPA or renew your membership.
- Proof of a registered and paid Cyprus Psychologists Association (CyPSA) regular membership for 2021 should be sent by email at:email@example.com. If you do not have a current membership, click here to join CyPSA or renew your membership.
- Proof of paid ISPA membership for 2021 should be sent by email at:firstname.lastname@example.org . If you do not have a current membership, click here to join ISPA or renew your membership. In addition, proof of active student status is also required. Email a scan of a valid Student ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Program or School prepared on the institution’s letterhead . All student registrations that remain on the system without a valid proof of student status by the end of May should either by paid as regular full package or be cancelled.
For more information and support regarding special rates for group registrations of more than 10 participants from the same organization please contact the ISPA 2021 secretariat
Create an “Easy Conferences” account
Click on the activation link sent to you via email
After verifying your email, click below to login
Create and settle your order online securely
Registration for Pre-Post Conference Workshops
For an additional fee, registered delegates can also choose to register for Pre-Post Conference Workshops offered by leaders in their field. See the list and the scaling fees of the Pre-Conference Workshops here. The registration for all Pre-Post Conference Workshops will be handled through the main conference online registration system.
Registration Fee Reductions
Renew your ISPA membership or join today and take advantage of the reduced conference registration fees and a multitude of other benefits available to Individual ISPA members. Note: The yearly membership fee is calculated based on a sliding fee scale. All NEW student members receive 2021 for FREE.
CyPSA is the Cyprus Psychologists Association and a co-organizer of the event. Renew your membership with CyPSA, or join today, and take advantage of the reduced conference registration fees and a multitude of other benefits available to CyPSA regular members. Note: The membership application once-off fee is €25 and the yearly membership fee for regular members is €40 and for student members is €20 .
Registration Financial Aid
On April 17th May 16th 2021 the registration fees will increase substantially, so we encourage you to register by 11:59pm E.T. April 16th May 15th, 2021.
Your place as a presenter of an accepted submission in the conference program will be confirmed only after we have received your paid registration. The Conference Organizers reserve the right to withdraw any accepted submissions from the conference program and the Book of Abstracts that stand in the system without a presenter’s registration and full payment of fees received by the April 30th deadline. See submission guidelines for restrictions on multiple submissions.
Registrations are non-transferable. In rare situations, such as unexpected illness, documented requests to transfer registrations will be reviewed by the organizers. All Registrations (in-person/onsite and virtual/online) are individual and cannot be shared among delegates.
Letters of Invitation for securing a visa to travel to ISPA 2021 will be issued upon request only to registered delegates by emailing email@example.com
Optional Services through the Registration System
- Pre-Post conference Workshops
- Accommodation and other local services booking
The Organizing Committee has secured preferential rates for the Conference participants. Book your accommodation at these rates through EasyConferences using the online reservation system.
- Other bookings for local transportation, tours, social activities etc will be announced separately on the ISPA 2021 website and can also be booked at any time through the online reservation system.
See frequently asked questions about registration here. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you require assistance or if you do not find an answer to your question in the FAQ.